Our aims are:
- To provide a welcoming, friendly, safe and stimulating environment, in which Christian values are central to the ethos of the school.
- To promote high expectations and achievement for all.
- To develop knowledge and skills through an exciting and creative curriculum which fosters a lasting enjoyment of learning.
- To ensure pupils are happy, confident, independent and proud of themselves and their achievements in all areas of their life.
- To show respect and empathy towards others which enables pupils to make positive relationships with a wide range of people.
- To make a positive contribution to the community.
- To develop skills and Christian values to enable pupils to be responsible citizens now and in the future.
- To develop a sense of wonder and harness creativity.
- To celebrate diversity and promote the British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of all beliefs and cultures.